As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve in Australia we know that businesses and industries of all sizes are doing it tough, and being challenged in various ways never imagined.
At this extraordinary time, we want to reassure you that our video production team remains at your service, and is here to help you.
How we are helping our customers
Over recent weeks, we have been developing the best ways to assist our customers during these times. For example we have:
- Sent smaller camera crews to shoots (one or two people maximum)
- Reduced editing rates for simple videos (e.g. short updates and messages to staff & clients)
- Offered ideas and support on how businesses can best use video as a communication and marketing tool
- Launched a new live video streaming service (see more below)
As a business that specialises in video technology and communications, we can help you with any questions about your video content, marketing and communications needs.
If your business needs help communicating its messages and creating videos, please get in touch.
So if there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your specific circumstances.
We are here to help.
Live Video Streaming
With many people now working remotely from home, it’s important to continue connecting and engaging with your networks and communicating your messages.
This includes promoting your business and staying top of mind.
We have launched a new live video streaming service to help support customers in Brisbane and throughout Queensland.
Rather than cancel or postpone an event or conference, why not turn it into a virtual event?
Live streaming is a great way to fill this gap, and continue supporting your event community, staff and customers.
Some live streaming ideas include:
- Internal company update to all staff across Australia / globally
- Courses and workshop sessions with clients
- Remotely streamed training videos
- Community events, funerals and weddings
- Turn a cancelled event into a “virtual event”
Live streaming will help keep your presence online, and remind people you’re still open for business, ready to help them.
For more information visit our website or contact us on (07) 3191 4052.
How you can help us
The sentiment in the community right now is simple – buy local. For many years we have supported local businesses and community.
Can you help us please, by:
- Recommending our services to businesses, your friends, family and colleagues, who could make use of video content production and streaming at a good price.
- Taking just a couple of minutes of your time to give us your review on
- Google Reviews
- Facebook Reviews
- Sending us your valuable feedback with how you think we can improve our service, processes or policies.
Thank you for your continued support, we truly appreciate it.
We are fully committed to you and are here to assist you in any way possible during these times.
Please stay in touch and stay safe.
Creative Director & Video Producer